Friday, December 12, 2008


Keeps my heart & Soul soothing…at all times!!!


Playing the keyboard immersing myself in it fully and getting lost in the music dissolved,
Cooking with my favorite music playing in the background, enjoying the enticing smells and flavor that take me to another world:
Losing myself in the creativity of my lord & beauty of the world around me of flowers, rain, clouds and green meadows, snow clad mountains and trees, sunsets, stars, deep blue sea and beach sand
Dancing around in the living room with my heart floating in the music and my legs aimlessly everywhere,
To do something simple for a poor kid and to see him smile
Help out a complete stranger when they need a helping hand without them asking for it and to see their smile across the face
Going that extra mile for a dear friend
When I can be completely focused and committed and lost in the work that I’m doing;
To give small yet memorable surprises to my dear friends,
Laughing out loud teasing Danny
And a whole day spend with my dear soulmate and friendand to hold her tight and go to sleep;
Night long conversations pulling each others leg with my friends

To be able to see my brother and sister happy & in love for a 1000 yrs,
To be able to return at least a sand grain of the love my mom has for me
And to fully lose myself in worshiping my father in heaven through my savior and lord Jesus Christ
Are the things I live for coz it
Keeps my heart & soul soothing at all times……!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Image- our differences makes us unique

We keep hearing celebrities talk about how a negative body image is being created by the media and how even people around us creates un...