Friday, December 12, 2008

Ashes of History2



Once again I'm where I started out from

all by myself fighting my fears and the struggles of my journey

Longed for helping hands that would catch me when I falls

Some held my hand for a while, some sure did wipe my tears

but every one left at some point in time.


Wanted to freeze the time frames, but life kept going

Leaving me stunned at the pace it was flashing before my eyes.

All I ever wanted was someone to watch over me

A touch or a smile telling me.."you have nothing to worry about, I'll take care of it.."

but the more I wanted people to stay by my side

the sooner one by one people started vanishing.

People want me to forget all that goes wrong in my life and accept life as it is

.Its never easy to accept a lonely life and move on laughing out loud.


Life's hardships make u tough for sure

but you can never get used to.

Yet again in life's different crossroads i stand alone...

1 comment:

  1. in life u have to fight your fears alone chase ur life alone. success of life is in how far you suceed in conquering ur fear

    ReplyDelete

Body Image- our differences makes us unique

We keep hearing celebrities talk about how a negative body image is being created by the media and how even people around us creates un...