Thursday, December 11, 2008






















Life's Best Time!



Drenching in the rain with friends,


Laughing on jokes hour long,


The shoppings, the ice creams, the movies


and the mid-night Birthday bashes we had;


the celebrations that made us work late into the hours of night;


the conversations that extended into the wee hours of morning


Were all good times & the Golden times of my life!



Vacationing in the high ranges with my family


Dancing with my mom


Going on a ride with my dad


Watching my favorite movie on TV with my sis


The new recipes we try on a Sunday afternoon


The loud music we play on holiday in our stereo


Are precious and price-less to me!



The cool breeze blowing on my face


The sweet smell of roses


The sight of fully bloomed flowers of Spring time


The water falls, the rain clouds and the dancing peacock that never stop amazing me


The Sun-rise and sun-sets, the dee blue ocean the skya nd the space beyond


that takes my breathaway are timeless.


All leave a footprint in my memory that became the best time of my life!







1 comment:

Body Image- our differences makes us unique

We keep hearing celebrities talk about how a negative body image is being created by the media and how even people around us creates un...