Friday, December 12, 2008

Ashes of History!!!



His very thought makes me smile
Being with him makes me forget all my worries
Why does every moment i spent with him lingers with me?
I feel disturbed wen i dont get to speak to him one day
I lose track of time when i am with himNever met him,
but i see him eveyday with my inner eyes...
I wake up with his smiling face on my mind...
He makes me feel like a better person
Taught me to live life with smile on my face regardless of the ups n downs in life.
Makes me feel like a new person.
I'm most happy when i am around him.
I need not think twice to tell him anything,
Coz i trust him completly and i feel complete with him.
But tears trickle down my face when i remember hw he doesnt feel the same
Feels heavy in my chest and i cant bring a smile to my face
When i get lonely in here i wish he was near and i could just sit with him
Just beside him without talkin a word,& i know his very presence could just light up my face.
My mood grows dark when i think that I can never be his
Its even more sad that I dont even get a chance to meet him, atleast once.
But if i hold the thought of being with him
I feel like taking up every challenge in my life with a smile
And life seems like a celebration with him.
His loving acts and his caring thoughts just leaves me breathless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Image- our differences makes us unique

We keep hearing celebrities talk about how a negative body image is being created by the media and how even people around us creates un...